U*H/JIG/C - Hinge jig Skeleton two part in case
Stock Level In Stock
The two part Contractor Hinge Jig is a portable fully adjustable block template set designed for recessing hinges in wooden doors & frames using a plunge router.
- It is easy to use with minimal setting-up time, completing the job both accurately & quickly.
- Used on-site & in joinery shops to increase productivity with excellent results.
- Fully adjustable apertures for fire door requirements and renovation work.
- Idea for fitting a new door in an old frame.
- No need for marking out in the conventional way.
- Quick & simple to set-up as the hinge is used as the pattern.
- Clean & accurate recesses are achieved every time. Suitable for timber based doors & square butt hinges.
- Can be used on both inside and outside doors, rebated frames and on maximum 1-inch thick fixed stops.
- Use with a light duty plunge router with 1/4 inch collet.
- Includes long reach 15/32 inch diameter with 1/4 inch shank TCT router bit and 1-3/16 inch screw-on style guide bush.
- Adjustable edge guides with preset for hinge of 0.787 inch (20mm), 0.984 inch (25mm) and 1-3/16 inch (30mm).
- Unibase may be needed.
- Patent No. GB2490139
- T4EK router requires a ref. UNIBASE or special guide bush ref. GB/T4/160.
- Length min.
- 2 5/8" (67 mm)
- Length max.
- 5" (127 mm)
- Width min.
- 1/2" (12.7 mm)
- Width max.
- 1 3/8" (35 mm)
Door sizes possible
- Height min.
- 6' 5" (1956 mm)
- Height max.
- 2100 mm* (6' 10"*)
- Thickness min.
- 5/8" (16 mm)
- Thickness max.
- 2" (51 mm)
* Please note for doors over 80 5/16" (2040mm) the bottom hinge will be higher than 9" up.
- 6.4 Ibs (2.9 kg)
- Jig overall length
- 77" (1956 mm)
no spare products