U*E/SCRIBE - Easyscribe scribing tool
Stock Level In Stock
Delivery Info Out of Stock
Handheld scribing tool for architrave, skirting, scribing doors, scribing worktops, setting hinge recess depth etc.
- Articulated arm allows the required offset to be set precisely from 3/64 inch (1mm) to 1-9/16 inch (40mm) giving full flexibility.
- Use for a multitude of applications including hanging doors, installing worktops, plinths & skirting, architraves, flooring, window boards, panelling, shop fitting and tiling.
- Can be used as a marking gauge.
- Thin guide plate (0.5mm) for access into narrow gaps ensuing full versatility.
- Flat base ensures object surface remains in contact ensuring a consistent scribe.
- Knurled foregrip sliding steel guide plate allows up to 1-15/16 inch (50mm) projection.
- Thumb wheel fine adjustment.
- Marks narrow pencil line of 1/32 inch (0.7mm) width ensuring accuracy.
- Spare graphite refillls available.
- US patent US 9,073,203 B2.
- Graphite width
- 1/32 inch (0.7mm)
- Graphite grade
- California Prop 65
- See below for Safety Link - Diamond Sharpening, Hand tools
|Product Image||Product Ref||Diagram No||Description||Quantity Required||Price for 1|
Pack of ten spare graphite leads to fit Easyscribe.