U*VARIJIG - Varijig System Adjustable Frame
Stock Level In Stock
Adjustable frame and guide for use with a router.
- Adjustable frame for rectangles and squares.
- Allows a router to cut recesses, slots, face panel moulds etc.
- Four lengths of 27-1/2 inch extrusion with dual metric/imperial measuring scales.
- Working area 23-5/8 inch x 23-5/8 inch. Includes router anti-tilt block.
- Cross cut accuracy to 0.1mm, a square is required to square frame before use.
- Use with a guide bush with minimum 5/16 inch spigot length, or use Unibase as guide.
- Secure with standard clamps or use optional clamp kit.
- Can also be used to create panel doors for kitchens etc.
- Working area required
- 23 5/8"x 23 5/8"
no spare products