U*VJS/TG/JIG - Varijig Tenon & Grooving Jig
Stock Level In Stock
Allows grooves and tenons to be cut using a router.
- Can be used to crosscut boards with a router or circular saw.
- Frame is adjustable to allow narrower or wider grooves to be routed.
- The max. adjustment is 2 3/4 inch depending on the diameter of the router base.
- The edge of the frame can be used as a guide to trim a panel square using a router.
- Two sliding stops to set groove length.
- Squaring butt has the facility to accept a spelch block to allow a full-length groove.
- Fixing screws are included for this purpose. Working length is 15 3/4 inch.
- Use with a router with a guide bush with a minimum 5/16 inch projection fitted.
- Router not included.
no spare products