U*DWS/HG/SET - Diamond Honing Guide Set
Stock Level In Stock
Ensure correct angle is maintained on bevel edge chisels and plane irons when used with diamond whetstone.
- Precision roller with alloy body which self-centre clamps bevel edge chisels from 3/8 inch (10mm) to 1-1/4 inch (32mm) and plane irons up to 2-3/8 inch (60.3mm) wide. Maximum thickness 0.275 inch (7mm).
- The setting device is preset for 25 degree, 30 degree, 35 degree and 40 degree angles.
- Positive location for roller and blade.
- Adjustable stop for setting blade angle.
- Use with 63mm (2 1/2 inch) wide x 178mm (7 inch) long bench stones or workshop stones.
- Not for use with Firmer chisels or short blade (Butt) chisels.
- Chisel blade width min.
- 3/8 inch
- Chisel blade width max.
- 1-1/4 inch
- Chisel blade thickness max.
- 0.275 inch
- Plane blade width max.
- 2-3/8 inch
- 25 deg, 30 deg, 35 deg & 40 deg
*at 25 deg
- California Prop 65
- See below for Safety Link - Diamond Sharpening, Hand tools
no spare products
DWS - Honing Guide Video
Ensures correct angle is maintained on chisels and plane irons when used with diamond sharpening whetstone.