U*C044X1/4TC - Chamfer V Groove Bit 45 degrees x 1/2 inch diameter
Stock Level In Stock
Trend Craft Pro 1/4in shank 'V'groove cutter 1/2in diameter Two Flute Carbide tips.
- Two flute carbide TCT tips for cleaner cutting edges and fast clearance of waste in all timber and timber based materials.
- 45° 'V' groove profile ideal for false panel work and matchboard grooving details. 1/4n shank for smaller routers and easy control for hand held use.
- Can be used for mitred corner details on thin stock up to 23/64in. Additional 90° profile allows quirked shoulder feature for extra diversity.
- PTFE coating to minimise heat and resin build up for increased cutter performance and longevity.
- 1/4in shank for easy control in smaller routers with 'K'mark shank to ensure safe working practices.