Trade Rated Router for Multiple Routing Applications
Fully Featured Design for Maximum User Benefit
2100 Watt Motor for heavy duty work
Electronic variable speed control with soft start for a better finish.
Improves accuracy with micro adjustments for straight edge work
50mm plunge depth, ideal for worktop fitting heavy duty work
Register your product for an extended warranty (UK & Eire Only)
Fine fence adjustment with lower dust collection adapter for increased user benefit.
50mm plunge depth, ideal for worktop fitting.
Powerful 2100W Soft Start Motor for heavy duty applications with controllable startup.
Additional 1/4in collet reducing sleeve maximises the range of cutters and routing applications.
An 8 stage turret and plunge post allow quick and easy stepped cuts when making deep plunge cuts.
Speed control dial for maximum control on different materials and cutter diameters.
Built in fine height adjustment for precision depth control.
Plunge Lever easily accessible plunge for maximum control.
Standard dust extraction port to keep the work area clear of dust.
2 Stage Safety Trigger ‘Deadman’ style ensures safe operation.
Supplied with a 30mm guide bush for jig and template work.
Trammel adapter supplied for circle and curve cutting.
Micro-adjustable fence for additional end user benefits.
Dust extraction adapter for use with the micro-adjustable side fence.
Supplied with a storage case.
- Powerful 2100W Soft Start Motor for heavy duty applications with controllable startup.
- Variable Speed Control allows maximum diversity with different materials.
- Fine Height Adjustment for precision depth control.
- 2 Stage Safety Trigger ‘Deadman’ style ensures safe operation in all routing tasks.
- Multi-Slit 1/2in Capacity Collet for secure, safe cutter retention.
- Additional 1/4in collet reducing sleeve maximises the range of cutters and routing applications.
- Spindle Lock for fast, easy cutter swaps.
- Plunge Lever easily accessible plunge for maximum control.
Explore our Extensive Range of Router Cutters
Click here for more information on the Trend range of Routers