U*H/JIG/A - Hinge Jig two part in case
Stock Level Out Of Stock, due date to be advised
Delivery Info Out of Stock
The Hinge Jig is a portable template set designed for recessing hinges in wooden doors & frames. It is easy to use with minimal setting-up time, completing the job both accurately & quickly.
- Used on-site & in joinery shops to increase productivity with excellent results.
- Four apertures for fire door requirements.
- No need for marking out in the conventional way. Quick & simple to set-up as the hinge is used as the pattern.
- Clean & accurate recesses are achieved every time.
- Suitable for timber based doors & square butt hinges.
- Can be used on both inside and outside doors, rebated frames and on maximum 1-inch thick fixed stops.
- Angled position slots to prevent creep.
- Use with a light duty plunge router with 1/4 inch collet.
- Includes long reach 15/32 inch diameter with 1/4 inch shank TCT router bit and 1-3/16 inch screw-on style guide bush.
- T4EK router requires a ref. U*UNIBASE.
no spare products