U*H/JIG/8FT - Hinge Jig 8 foot 3 piece in case
Stock Level In Stock
The Hinge Jig is a three piece portable template set designed for recessing hinges in 8 foot wooden doors & frames. It is easy to use with minimal setting-up time, completing the job both accurately & quickly.
- Used on-site & in joinery shops to increase productivity with excellent results.
- Four apertures with sliding plates.
- No need for marking out in the conventional way. Quick & simple to set-up as the hinge is used as the pattern.
- Clean & accurate recesses are achieved every time.
- Suitable for timber based doors & square butt hinges.
- Swivel end plate for 1/8 inch gap to head of door.
- Hinge position possible using a 4-1/2 inch hinge are 4-7/8 inch down, 30-3/8 inch down, 55-7/8 inch down and 81-3/8 inch down (or 9-1/8 inch up from bottom of door).
- Made from phenolic plastic with alloy jointing plates.
- Use with a light duty plunge router with 1/4 inch collet.
- Includes long reach 15/32 inch diameter with 1/4 inch shank TCT router bit and 1-3/16 inch screw-on style guide bush.
- T4EK router requires a ref. U*UNIBASE.
- Length min.
- 2 3/4"
- Length max.
- 5 1/2"
- Width min.
- Width max.
- 1 3/8" (wider hinges for 1/2" offset overhang can be accommodated)
Door sizes possible
- Height min.
- 7' 11" (95")
- Height max.
- 8' (96")
- Thickness max.
- Thickness min.
no spare products