U*KWJ650 - Kitchen Worktop Jig 25 1/2 inch c/w Peninsular Cut
Stock Level In Stock
Tradesman work top jig for up to 25 1/2 inch worktops.
- Hard wearing CNC machined Compact Grade High Pressure Laminate 15/32 inch thick jig that cuts both parts of the joint in 15 minutes including setting up.
- Left hand and right hand corners, 15 3/4 inch radius peninsular joint, 1 3/8 inchkitchen door hole.
- Fixed lengths for 23 5/8 inch, 24 1/4 inch, 25 inch and 25 1/2 inch wide worktops.
- Cuts up to 1 37/64 inch thick worktops with or without anti-drip postformed edge.
- Two open ended bolt recesses (dog bone style) for 5 29/32 inch bolts.
- 25/64 inch diameter plastic pins with tapered shoulder for tight fit provides three point pin contact to ensure ease of setting up.
- Pins made from ABS plastic for strength.
- Jig requires:
- A portable plunge router with 1/2 inch shank capacity and minimum 1300 watts.
- A template guide bush with 1 3/16 inch outside diameter ref. U*GB30.
- A TCT router cutter with 1/2 inch diameter and 2 inch cut length.
- Two clamps.
no spare products