U*C153/3 - Kitchen Countertop 3 Pack Bit Set 1/2 inch diameter
Stock Level In Stock
Suitable for a wide range of applications such as engraving, grooving, rebating and shallow mortising. Ideal for kitchen fitting.
- Use on softwoods, hardwoods, MDF, plywood and chipboard.
- Cutter has a bottom cut feature.
- Premium Tungsten Carbide cutting edges ideal for use in solid timber and abrasive chipboard core worktops.
- Twin flute highly ground tip faces for superior cutting performance and chip clearance.
- 2in cutting length for worktops up to 1 9/16 inch hick.
- PTFE coated bodies reduces friction, heat and resin build-up for longer lifespan.
- ‘K’ marked shank ensures correct insertion depth for safer routing.
- Additional shank markings to indicate maximum safe speed and cutter reference number.
- Extra long shank maximises cutter length for applications including router table use, templating and jig work.