U*BSC/0/100 - Biscuit No 0 100 off
Stock Level In Stock
Trend biscuits are made of die cut beech.
- Beechwood biscuits which expand when in contact with a woodworking adhesive such as PVA glue.
- They are ideal for strong, fast, and accurate jointing of hard and soft woods, plywood and composition board.
- Compared to doweling, biscuit jointing is faster and more precise.
- 47.5 mm (1-7/8") x 15.5 mm (39/64") x 4 mm (5/32")
- For board thickness
- 8 mm (5/16") - 12 mm (15/32")
- California Prop 65
- See below for Safety Link - Wood Dust
no spare products