U*VJS/CG/PRO8 - Varijig clamp guide pro 8 foot
Stock Level In Stock
Extra long clamp guide for accurate guiding of router, saws and jigsaws.
- Integral clamping jaws and a locking lever provide a quick way of clamping the guide batten.
- Ideal for holding and clamping work pieces.
- This extra long clamp features a wider aluminium extrusion ideal for machining large panel material.
- Aluminium extrusion incorporating T-slots.
- The clamps are fitted with a 50 1/4 inch (1280mm) long metric/imperial scale for setting lengths and stop positions. Scale can be positioned by removing 3/4 inch of the self adhesive backing.
- Router and router base plate not included.
- Sliding bridge fitted to underside to support bar.
- Patent No. US7,007,731.
- 8 ft or 96 inches (2440 mm)
- 5 inches (127 mm)
- Max clamp length
- 99 inches (2515 mm)
- Min clamp length
- 1-1/2 inch (38 mm)
no spare products