U*PB/28 - Planer blade set 2-31/32 inch (75.5x5.5x1.1mm) TC
Stock Level Out Of Stock, due date to be advised
Trend solid carbide planer blades are manufactured from high grade carbide and are supplied in pairs.
- They are precision ground with two cutting edges and reversible for extended life.
- Never use dull blades.
- Unplug machine when fitting blades or undertaking any maintenance.
- Always refer to manufacturer's instruction when making adjustments.
- Planer blades must be securely clamped so that they cannot work loose in service.
- 75.5 mm (2-31/32 inch)
- 5.5 mm (7/32 inch)
- 1.1 mm (3/64 inch)
AEG (Atlas Copco) HTH 75 (NEW)
Black & Decker DN750, SR600,SR600K, BD750
Bosch 0590, P400, 1590, 1591
Holz-her 2320, 2223 (Old), 2121, 2330
Kress Jetstar, EH6701, EH6702
- California Prop 65
- See below for Safety Link - Wood Dust
no spare products