U*MT/JIG - Mortise and Tenon Jig
Stock Level In Stock
Enables mortise & tenons and dowel joints to be cut with a plunge router.
- Ideal for cabinet, chair and table construction. One set-up for both mortise and tenon giving perfectly fitting joints.
- Cuts mortise & tenon sizes of 1/4 to 5/8. Fully adjustable for compound angle joints up to 45 degrees.
- Reversible templates to produce round and square end tenons.
- Templates can be used for accurate dowelling applications.
- Includes screw-on style guide bushes.
- International PCT Appl. No. PCT/GB02/00253.
- Router not included.
- Material thickness min
- Material thickness max
- 1 7/8"
- Tenon thickness min
- Tenon thickness max
- Tenon width max. using vertical guide+
- 3 1/2"
- Tenon length max.++
- Approx. 1"
- Mortise length max. using vertical guide+++
- 3 1/2""
- Angle tilt compound
- -10 degree to 45 degree
++ depends on cut length and plunge depth of the router.
+++unlimited if vertical guide removed and wood repositioned.
no spare products
Mortise & Tenon Jig Demonstration Video
A demonstration of the features and how to use the Trend Mortise & Tenon jig.