U*LOCK/JIG/B - Adjustable trade lock jig imperial
Stock Level In Stock
Adjustable sliding inserts to allow face-plate and mortise recesses for popular size door locks to be routed.
- Fully adjustable for lock face plate length up to 10 inches.
- Quick and easy to set up using engraved lines for lock size and door sizes.
- Fast, clean & accurate results on doors even in hardwood.
- Engraved for 5/8 inch and 3/4 inch lock width and 7/8 inch and 1 inch face plate widths.
- Measuring required for other lock widths.
- Engraved on underside to allow set up for 1-3/8 inch, 1-3/4 inch, 2 inch and 2-1/8 inch door widths.
- Deeper mortises can be achieved with a suitable size of auger bit.
- Plastic laminate body with aluminium clamping bar, with clamping range 1-3/16 inch (30mm) to 3-9/64 inch (80mm).
- Includes a pair of setting blocks for specific lock widths and to aid door centring.
- Includes 15/32 inch diameter 1/2 inch shank TCT router bit and 1-3/16 inch screw-on style guide bush.
- Jig requires a router with 3-1/8 inch plunge and two quick action clamps. A 1/4-inch plunge router can be used for the face plate but will not achieve full depth of mortise.
no spare products