U*DWS/TF6/F - Tapered File 6 inch Fine
Stock Level In Stock
The most unique versatile half round / flat tapered file suitable for woodworking, gardening & domestic tooling.
- Precision quality taper file.
- Fine 600 grit (25 micron).
- Guaranteed for five years when used with Trend Lapping Fluid.
- Split plastic contoured hand-grip which is pinned either side of blade.
- Handle 17/32 inch thick by 3 9/16 inch long.
- Hanging hole on handle.
- Suitable for woodturning gouge internal and external bevel edges, skews, carving tools, model engineering, router bits, saw blades, small chisels, knives, serrated edges, metals and plastics, pruners, shears and all shaped tooling.
- Blade size
- 6 inch
- Blade width
- 1 to 1/8 inch
- Blade thickness
- 11/64 to 1/16 inch at nose
- Overall length
- 10 5/8 inch
- 600 (nom. 25 micron)
- California Prop 65
- See below for Safety Link - Diamond Sharpening, Hand tools
no spare products