U*DWS/KIT/E - Diamond sharpening kit - Limited Edition
Stock Level In Stock
A diamond whetstone kit comprising of:-
- 1. Double-sided site and workshop bench stone.
- Ideal for up to 3 inch plane irons and chisels
- Ex-fine 1000 grit (15 micron) and coarse 300 grit (50 micron).
- 2. Double-sided site and workshop bench stone.
- Fine 600 grit (25 micron) and extra coarse 180 grit (70 micron).
- 600 grit fine is ideal for removal of scratches left after flattening tools such as chisels and plane blades before progressing to fine honing and polishing. 180 grit with clearance channels for maximum dispersal of residue removed following either sharpening or flattening of oil & water stones.
- Ideal for contractors, site workers and shop fitters.
- 3. Lapping Fluid, suitable for use with all quality diamond abrasive products. Use instead of water to reduce the threat of rusting by 95%. Reduces possibility of clogging and improves diamond performance.
- Stones guaranteed for five years when used with Trend Lapping Fluid.
- 4. Honing compound and leather strop to hone chisels and plane irons.
- 6.4 oz honing polishing compound.
- Used to polish sharpened cutting edges to give a highly polished, sharp cutting edge.
- Ex-Fine & Coarse
- Fine & Ex-Coarse
- Grit CP8
- 1000 & 300 (nom. 15 & 50 micron)
- Grit CP8
- 600 & 180 (nom. 25 & 70 micron)
- 8 x 3 x 5/16 inch
- Lapping fluid size
- 3.4 fl.oz.
- Bar weight
- 6.4 oz (181gm)
- Bar size
- 5-3/8 x 1-7/16 x 1 inch
- Bar colour
- Please see downloads
- California Prop 65
- See below for Safety Link - Honing Compound, Diamond Sharpening, Handtools, Lapping Fluid
|Product Image||Product Ref||Diagram No||Description||Quantity Required||Price for 1|
Diamond stone cleaning block.