U*BS/JIG - Belfast sink jig
Stock Level In Stock
For routing Belfast /Butler sinks.
- Made from 15/32 inch hardwearing CNC machined phenolic.
- Will also allow drip channel groove to be routed on the underside of the worktop.
- Corner radius of 0.984 inch (25mm). Maximum distance 630mm (24-3/4 inch) or 1030mm (40-1/2 inch) when overlapping slots.
- For sinks 1050mm (41-5/16 inch) wide and 440mm (17-5/16 inch) to 515mm (20-1/4 inch) deep.
- Twin pin location for stable and accurate lining up of jig. Preset holes for 340mm (13-3/8 inch), 360mm (14-1/8 inch), 380mm (14-15/16 inch), 400mm (15-3/4 inch), 420mm (16-1/2 inch), 440mm (17-5/16 inch), 480mm (18-7/8 inch) and 500mm (19- 5/8 inch) width, a packing piece required for sizes in between.
- Jig requires:
- A portable plunge router with 1/2 inch shank capacity and minimum 1300 watts (1-3/4 HP).
- A template guide bush with 30mm (1-3/16 inch) outside diameter for main recess and 16mm (5/8 inch) outside diameter for water drip groove.
- A TCT router cutter with 1/2 inch diameter and 2 inch cut length for main recess and a radius cytter R2.5mm (3/32 inch) for the water drip groove.
- Two 4 inch throat clamps.
- Supplied with clear & comprehensive instructions for use.
- 655 mm
- 25-1/2 inch
- 600 mm
- 23-5/8 inch
- 12 mm (15/32 inch)
- 3.6 kg (7.93 Ibs)
no spare products