Trend Worktop True Cut
Worktop Jig Accessory for making fast, accurate angled worktop joints to accommodate out of square walls
Simply Measure, Mark, Clamp, Cut
Can be used for acute and obtuse wall angles up to 25 degrees out of square.
Works with Trend KWJ 750P Pro, KWJ 900P Pro, KWJ 700, KWJ 700S, KWJ 900 worktop jigs.
Fast alignment to the worktop edge ensures correct backset position.
Front edge pivot point alignment ensures the backset is correctly set to match the female cut.
Works with any worktop edge profile from square edge to full bullnose.
Bevelled corner design to allow deeper profiles to be set up and cut on standard backset jigs.
Made from solid aluminium for maximum lifespan and accuracy.
High quality spring loaded handle for fast adjustment and secure lock.
Two part construction with keyed interlock to swivel easily into place and clamp firmly onto the jig without slipping.
- Kitchen fitters across the land will testify that it’s a rarity to find a truly square corner when fitting worktops.
- It makes trying to get the corner joints aligned difficult and time consuming, requiring numerous steps involving complex measuring, marking out and setting bevels, plus constant checking before committing to making a cut.
- Designed to fit Trend KWJ700, 700s and 900 worktop jigs and also the new KWJ750P and 900P Pro Jigs, the Trend True Cut is the accessory every kitchen fitter has been waiting for.
- The True Cut can be used with any edge profile so it will meet all current worktop trends including Square Edge, Small Radius, Post Form and Bullnose and removes all of the issues and worries of inaccurate measurements and laborious setting up with a fast, simple and accurate setup.
- The True Cut ensures the worktop jig sits at the correct angle and position to match the angle discrepancy by constantly retaining the correct backset when cutting the male part of the joint.
- Once set in position the True Cut acts as a front edge pivot point that accounts for any acute or obtuse angle discrepancy up to 25°, easily set with a simple ‘Measure, Mark, Clamp and Cut procedure to make the joint.
- Made from high quality solid aluminium, the True Cut has an interlocking design that allows it to swivel onto the jig for fast positioning so that once set, the interlock engages to prevent slippage, with a spring loaded lever handle locking it firmly to the worktop jig.